Small Group Update April 2018
Wednesday or Thursday
April 25, 2018, or April 26, 2018
830 D Street, Petaluma
We want to have open, honest, and transparent communication with you and with our elected officials.
During our February survey, you identified yourself as willing to help us accomplish our goals in moving forward to honor the needs and wishes of Petalumans to make the best use of this land.
This meeting will be a small group. During this meeting we will be discussing what we know. We want to hear your suggestions and listen to your ideas about moving forward.
1. Brief history, where the project is as of this moment
2. Where do we want to go? How do we want to keep the public engaged while we wait for the City?
3. Potential skill sets needed:
- Social media
- Web design
- Legal help
- Present to individuals and organizations
- Tabling at community events
- Grant writing
4. Next steps, based on where we want to go
5. Next meeting?
Since the meeting is at a private home, please RSVP if you are planning to attend.
If you cannot attend but are still interested in participating, please email us.